Beyond the Fourth Wall
Where webcomic readers conspire

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Something I've been thinking about...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Beyond the Fourth Wall Forum Index -> Dreamland Lore
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KiZeR
Minor Character

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Something I've been thinking about... Reply with quote

If there was a barrier on the cave that only allowed human children in, how did Nicodemus get in?

TFBW
Deus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Something I've been thinking about... Reply with quote

KiZeR wrote:
If there was a barrier on the cave that only allowed human children in, how did Nicodemus get in?

Back door. Wink

Actually, given how quickly he arrived, I'd suppose that he had some kind of magical short-cut. At the time, I kind of assumed that he was lying in wait in the shadows, and alerted by the clang of the sword falling on the ground, but since then we've discovered that he has a throne to keep him busy elsewhere most of the time, and he likes to leave tripwires on his treasures.

Also, Nicodemus may have been responsible for the barrier spell in the first place. He wouldn't let humans in though, so either that theory is wrong, or he simply can't keep them out for some reason.
ssava
Creator of "The Dreamland Chronicles"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Brett said.

Nicodemus had the place magically "bugged" in case anything happened.
When the Cyclops knocked over part of the cliff...revealing the entrance...Nic came a runnin'

He's the one who set up the barrier...just as he's the one who covered the cliff side back up...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Beyond the Fourth Wall Forum Index -> Dreamland Lore All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: