Beyond the Fourth Wall
Where webcomic readers conspire

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Human versions of the Dreamland cast

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Beyond the Fourth Wall Forum Index -> Dreamland Fan Art and Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptainRadar
Supporting Role

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Human versions of the Dreamland cast Reply with quote

This is excluding Alex,Dan and Nicole of course! Wink

I'm talking more for those who travel with Alex in Dreamland...

For instance:

Kiwi and Bognok as humans and members of a clandestine,secretive MIB type agency.

Nicodemus,how would he look as a human? Maybe be a ruthless Post Crisis DCU Lex Luthor business tycoon?Anyone here familiar with both the Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis DC Universe?

Felicity as a runaway teen forced to steal to survive or go into more illicit work?

Nastajia as a hot looking babe who gives Alex the eye and should she have a wardrobe to match?

This'll fall into the 'I'm not so sure' category:

Paddington as a human.How would you envision that?
TFBW
Deus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddington is something like Dexter from GPF. Or maybe he's Bognok. Come to think of it, Lord Hamster from Erf World is another candidate for either Bognok or Paddington (behaves more like Bognok, probably shaped more like Paddington).

Nastajia is something like Oasis from Sluggy Freelance. It's mostly the hair (modulo the colour difference) and the ability to kick ass, though Oasis favours knives. Of course, you'd need to imbue Oasis with a modicum of mental stability, though her irrational crush on Torg has nice parallels with Nastajia and Alex from Dreamland.

Nicodemus -- um, Sir Manfred Adalbert Portrind of Frownshire the Twenty-fifth from Flaky Pastry?

Kiwi and Felicity -- um, nope -- I got nothing on short notice at 3am.

And what does it say about me that I'm using other webcomics as my source of humans (or humanoids as the case may be)?

That's rhetorical, by the way. No need to answer. Really.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Beyond the Fourth Wall Forum Index -> Dreamland Fan Art and Fiction All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: